- Players must register with USA Hockey each year and have the USA Hockey # available prior to registering with Jefferson Hockey. Be sure to use a consistent spelling of the players name for USA Hockey and Jefferson Hockey.
- Clinic Registration and Season Registration process have been integrated into ONE process, so you can register for and pay for both in the same transaction.
- Register for either the Fall Clinic and Season or register for the Season only
- The ENTIRE registration process is on-line.
- Jefferson Hockey will cover the cost of credit card processing fees.
- If your player is new to Jefferson hockey (this includes incoming KR families) OR a first year MITE, please have a pdf or jpg of the players birth certificate available so it can be uploaded at the time of registration.
- Registration fees must be paid prior to try-outs and clinic attendance. If the first payment is not received prior to the first tryout, players will not be allowed to tryout, unless a payment plan is arranged with the JHBC Board.
Mite level registration remains open, however, travel level registration is now closed. Please contact Kati Romanowski, Jefferson Registrar at email@example.com with questions.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the rink! Go JAGS!!